Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Our podcast on the day Daytripper #3 hits

Today, Daytripper #3 hits the stands. We love this issue and now it's on the readers hands. It's on your hands.

That podcast on the previous post, on Alter Ego Comic Cast? Here the updated link with the actual talk. Fun stuff

Finally, also this week I contributed to a 4 page story inside DMZ #50. I liked the story and the idea behind it, and I'm very happy about the way it came out on paper. Also, I now have my name on a comic along with Jim Lee, Dave Gibbons and Eduardo Risso. Wow.

Strange fact: the artwork from Daytripper #3 was finished about one year earlier than the artwork for DMZ.

3 comments:

Cristiana said...

Oi pessoal! Bem, sou de Portugal e devo dizer que adoro o vosso trabalho! Excelentes artistas, sem dúvida!

Desde há muito tempo que gosto de BD - por influência de amigos - e a vossa arte é das mais fáceis e simultaneamente mais interessantes de ler :)


Abraços do país irmão! Continuem o bom trabalho :)

- Cristiana

Chelsey said...

hey, i just bought daytripper 2 and 3. read them and was amazed. i loved it. still trying to figure out how the multiple deaths are, um what's the right word, 'influencing' the story. not sure that's what word i was going for but it was awesome! great job!

Unknown said...

Daytripper absolutely oozes feeling. Not only am a reading these books, I am sent spiraling into deep contemplation about my own life. Brás's story is a human story; a "life" story captured on a daily scale. It's beautifully complex yet made simple by it's familiarity.

I'm hooked.