Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Let's start talking about it.

Becky Cloonan has the first image from our special comic book together at her blog. Entitled 5, the comic will have short stories by all the artists involved, which are: Becky, Vasilis Lolos, Gabriel Bá, Rafael Grampá and myself.

During her interview on Newsarama, she talks a little about our new comic too, and what it is about.

We are on the final steps of completing the work for this book, and it's funny to think that something that I did after I finished my two first issues of Casanova will be published (self published) before any of the issues see print. I guess that's one of the best things about doing it all yourself. If you want, you can have it ready really fast.

5 will be ready to go in July at the San Diego Comicon.

2 comments:

Bry said...

e nois? como consegue uma cópia?? traz pra ca tambem!! :O

Fábio Moon said...

Estará a venda no HQMix.