Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Mostly talking about others.

My brother is on his last two pages of his western story. When people see the story, nobody will believe he did 40 pages in less than a month. I still don't believe he was this fast, and specially that he was this good.

Watching him draw is one of the reasons I love working in comics.

As far as my story goes, I'm a little behind, but I'm certain I'll finish it in time. I have to. And I'm confident I'll also like the way it looks in the end. Right now, it's more of a humming in my mind than a music, but soon it will be over. As will Smoke and Guns. I'm less than 20 pages close to the end, and already I feel the story is on non-stop-action mode.

I received an e-mail from Becky Cloonan today, and she told me a little about her new projects. I'm amazed how good she is, and how much she improves every new work she does.

She's fast, too. Faster than a speeding bullet, some say.

I wonder if she can see through walls.

No comments: